HISTORY: AUTAIR INTERNATIONAL AIRWAYS started as a division of Autair Helicopters, a helicopter operator established in the early 1950s. The airline, originally named Argus Air Transport, was formed at London Luton Airport in 1957. In 1960, it became Autair (Luton). On 27 September 1963, it changed to Autair International Airways. The airline changed its name on 1 January 1970 to Court Line Aviation.
|GO BACK TO UNITED KINGDOM|